Room was small but spotlessly clean, double bed very comfortable and bed linen and towels very clean. Bathroom tiny, the larger proportioned person would struggle to get into the shower or sit on the toilet properly. Sufficient warm water in the shower to do the job. We paid 12 euro 50 centimes each for breakfast which was a massive disappointment, served between 4am and 10am. Nothing hot, and very often, if you took a later breakfast dishes and bowls were empty and had to ask staff for fresh supplies. We took dinner in the restaurant on the first night and again this was a huge disappointment, wouldn't say it was even average. We stayed for 4 days as were using the hotel as a base for sightseeing and meeting up with friends in the area, and got a good deal on the room and would stay there again, but would not take the breakfast/dinner option again. Would recommend a room only option especially if you are using Orly Airport.....both terminals less than 5 minute away on a free bus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris Orly Aeroport hotel is located in the heart of the airport complex, with free shuttles between the terminals. The ideal stopover for your important business meetings and personal travels. Book one of our 300 renovated rooms (including four adapted for guests with limited mobility) and make use of the amenities we offer, four meeting rooms, a Tex Mex restaurant open until 11.30pm, a bar and snacks 24hrs. Come and take advantage of our weekend and long term parking offers. Pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Orly Aeroport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Orly Aeroport Hotel Orly
- Accor Paris Orly Aeroport
- Ibis Orly