Wow....what a hotel! A beautiful small private hotel on the beach, gorgeous snorkeling place, close to the whale shark watching, with delicious meals provided, and in a great environment.
The owners are more than hospitable. They are extremely kind, helpful and welcoming.
I tremendously enjoyed my time there and wouldn't hesitate a second to go again. It's a jewel among many hotels I've seen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Granada beach house is a secluded eight bedroom rustic property, set on a private peninsula point with 180-degree ocean view. Located 100km south of Cebu city and only 20mins from Oslob, home of the great Butanging (Whale Sharks). Escape the city for a taste of paradise. Relax in the swimming pool or enjoy the small private beach, peppered with coconut trees, hammocks and native umbrella's; with a coral shore to break the ocean waves. Snorkel around the bay and discover the colourful marine life, or scuba dive the house reef and explore the 100ft coral wall drop off. A small boutique hotel with 8 large air-conditioned bedrooms, all with private shower rooms and a balcony to the back, overlooking a mini forest. The rooms are bright and airy with a rustic colour scheme; providing shade from the mid-day sun. All rooms are furnished with a wardrobe and shelves, complimentary water, tea and coffee-making facilities; as well as fresh towels for the shower and pool. The hotel uses a solar system to heat the water in the shower, so they only have warm/hot water from approx. 8Am - 8pm daily. Jacques and Keira took over the management of the beach house in September 2013. The South African / Irish couple have a hands-on approach at the hotel and together with their friendly Filipino team, provide a warm and personalized service to all their guests. Over 150 Whale Sharks have made the bay close to the house their home, local fishermen feed the whales daily from 6am-12pm (no need to book in advance). You can watch and take photos from a boat or snorkel /swim with the gentle giants; it will be the highlight of a memorable holiday in paradise. Free wifi is available in the bedrooms & restaurant area - please note that we use a mobile internet device due to our remote location, so it's not high speed. The hotel now accepts all major credit and debit cards, but please note due to their remote location the card reader can be unreliable; its best to also have some foreign or local currency. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your The Granada Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Granada Beach Resort And Spa
- Granada Beach Hotel Cebu
- The Granada Beach House Boljoon, Cebu Island, Philippines