This is the biggest RV park that we've ever stayed in. We tow a 32' fifth wheel trailer and stayed in a premium EWS (electrical water sewer) with 30A service. Electricity in the park was reasonably stable (we run A/C and are sensitive to low voltage) and the voltage didn't drop below 100V. We stayed 2 full weeks and really enjoyed it. The pool is great, restaurant is decent (dined there twice), the grounds were well maintained, and there were lots of roads/pathways to bike ride. Other reviewers reported thefts, so we were careful to lock things up when we weren't around (nothing stolen). There are tons of golf carts at this park, many of them tricked out - they seem to be the most popular way to get around.
- Massive RV site, lots to do, kid friendly most of the time**.
- Great pools, water slides, activities for kids (bungee/trampoline jumping).
- Premium EWS sites are generous in size (can easily park truck & fifth wheel with lots of room to spare).
- Beach at Quarry was clean with nice sand and refreshing water (wasn't too cold either!).
- Close to Niagara Falls and area attractions.
- Surprisingly well stocked general store (albeit expensive).
- Modern coin operated laundry machines and dryers; the general store sells single load detergent & softener too.
- During long weekends (extremely busy), lots of cars/trucks/golf carts go by, and some of them drive fast. **It's safer for kids to play/bike ride outside of long weekends when there's less traffic and less booze.
- Although the children's playground was great (lots of climbing areas and slides), sadly there's only one children's playground in the park.
- Golf carts were pricy to rent ($65/day)
- Also Known As:
- Sherkston Shores Hotel Sherkston