I have chosen this hotel because of its excellent location. It was a one-night stay, so I could not complaint...
+ we were lucky and had a room with a very good view to the old church ruins
+ nice curtains and pretty chair
+ just few hotel guest that time – peace and quiet
+ bathroom floor heating
+ supermarket opposite to this hotel
+ bike friendly hotel
- Light, but Soviet room and, especially, bathroom design. One of bathroom items: thick, 14-sided glass – Soviet classics. Dark brown tiles let me feel a little bit depressed :(
- I was not hard to check in, but on Saturday morning (10 AM) it was a problem to find personnel who will check you out. Maybe they went to supermarket :D
- Our room was not ready when we arrived (after 5 PM). Cleaner was very friendly and she said: “There are plenty of free rooms at this hotel, so I don’t know why administrator has chosen you this room that is not ready yet”.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Liilia is a cozy and small hotel located in the centre of Käina on Hiiumaa island, in a quiet area, away from the rush of big cities. Hotel has 13 rooms for 27 guests. The rooms of the Hotel Liilia includes a work desk, cable TV and a private bathroom with a shower. All the hotel is decorated in pastel tones. Free wireless internet is available all over the hotel. Free private parking is available on siteThe hotel has a restaurant called Liilia. In the summer the restaurant is open everyday, during other seasons meals and beverages are available upon prior request. Restaurant serves European dishes with local elements.Hotel has conference room which is suitable for 25 participants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Hotell Liilia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.