Once found, it was worth every euro! Such a pleasant reception, tea on the terrace overlooking the water, a very comfortable room and a very interesting table. The little things matter here. The butter comes from the nearby farm, the seafood is very good and very fresh, the personnel are extremely attentive, but discrete. Perfect service! Our last evening we had supper in our room - a delicious creamy soup of scallops and champagne. A perfect memory of a very successful birthday weekend for my husband.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique in the world: 120 hectares of private forest that overlooks a wide stretch of seaA door leads out to the ocean and a private dock for immediate boarding. Sailing between Lorient and the island of Groix is an unforgettable experience and just one of the many pleasures in store at this historic castle and manor house surrounded by 120 hectares of private forest that overlooks a wide stretch of sea. Helicopter flights over the cliffs of Brittany are also on offer. On returning to the ground, sample the delights of the menu of fresh seafood and Brittany's local produce, followed by a shiatsu massage to finish off a perfect day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Chateau de Locguenole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Locguenole Kervignac
- Chateau De Locguenole France/Kervignac