My friends, family andI have been ringing in the new yea at Northern Outdoors for the past four years. The cabins are affordable, clean, and well maintained. The bar, lodge and grounds are also a great time; often offering live music. The lodge has wifi and a small game room, as well as a hot tub and very basic workout room. We had a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northern Outdoors is a year-round adventure resort located in The Forks, Maine, only four hours from Boston. The company pioneered Maine whitewater rafting on the Kennebec, Penobscot, and Dead Rivers. Groups, families, and individuals enjoy affordable, fantastic adventure getaways. Relax at the big main lodge, onsite microbrewery, full service restaurant, 28 trailside and lakeside cabins and cottages year-round. Enjoy whitewater rafting, hiking, fishing, ATV trails, team building retreats, university programs, camping, snowmobile rentals and tours, and direct access to miles of trails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Northern Outdoors Adventure Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northern Outdoors Hotel The Forks
- Northern Outdoors Adventure Resort The Forks, Maine