“Warm, wondeful, hospitable, fantastic!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Empire Guesthouse & RV Park

Empire Guesthouse & RV Park
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pine Haven
Empire Guesthouse & RV Park
115 Pine Haven Road, Pine Haven, WY 82721   |
Waco, Texas
“Warm, wondeful, hospitable, fantastic!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2011

What a great time I had at the Empire Guesthouse! Roxanne and Mike are just amazing people! I was traveling the country and had intended to camp out at the lake, but found myself at the Empire guesthouse (which was WAY better than the lake!)! They warmly welcomed me into their lovely space and even kept me company while a storm rolled in. You should definitely go stay there! You won't find a better value for your dollar! The cabins are SO cool and homey! They even have little kitchenettes!!! Thanks for a wonderful time Roxanne and Mike!!!

Room Tip: All the spots are equal. Secluded and lovely!
  • Stayed June 2010, traveled solo

13 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Braidwood, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2011

We have been their 3 time in the past 2 years..twice in our motor home and once in a cabin.
Mike and Roxie made us feel like family . We can not wait to go back this year. It is great
We are from the Chicago area.

Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Virginia, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2011

Upon arrival at empire guesthouse and RV park I was overwhelmed with the beauty of Pine Haven as well as the hospitality of Mike and Roxanne Smith! The view of Devils Tower along with the very scenic and breathtaking scenery of the Key Hole Reservoir was truly amazing. The cabin where I was able to hang my hat for my seven day stay was a quaint and cozy place that had all the comforts of home, minus the hectic work and craziness of everyday life. My entire stay was relaxing and also filled with great hunting opportunity’s. I would strongly recommend this as a place for anybody to go and stay for a weekend or even a weeklong vacation.
Jason A French

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends
msmith1956, Owner at Empire Guesthouse & RV Park, responded to this review, March 31, 2011
Thank you Jason, we ejoyed having you!

Been to Empire Guesthouse & RV Park? Share your experiences!