We stayed here for one night on a through trip on the way to Turracher Hohe. it was the Easter weekend, and the hotel was full of skiers. the hotel is directly below the main piste.
The rooms were comfortable, buffet dinner and breakfast, very good, service excellent.
The hotel has a big wellness centre which includes a Sauna with a view, dampfbad , indoor pool and the highlight - Salzgrotte (salt cave). A negative point, there were screaming children continously running around the wellness centre and playing. Not only splashing water out of the pool, but even playing inside the Saunas themselves! I was very surprised. At least the Sauna area should be restricted access to adults only.
Apart from this, I recommend this hotel purely for its location, facilities, friendliness and dining quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort lies next to a nacelle-station. It offers the possibility to enjoy typical styrian dishes as well as international delicacies from many different hotels. Furthermore, the hotel provides services such as a hotel bar, an Irish pub, cigar lounge, a ski bar, and a 460m2 wellness area. The modernly furnished double rooms, family rooms and apartments are equipped with satellite TV, telephone, safe, minibar, and a hairdryer and are equipped with internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Relax Resort Kreischberg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relax Resort Kreischberg Hotel Sankt Georgen Ob Murau
- Relax Resort Kreischberg Austria/Sankt Georgen Ob Murau