We stayed for a week at a residence at Park Hyatt Beaver Creek, in January 2014, and had a great time!!! Went there with my wife and 3 children (ages 4 to 8) and we couldn't have chosen a better place.
We rented a residence through vrbo and it was really great. It was a 2 bedroom, 3 bathroom one, very spacious and nicely decorated (even when I'm not a big fan of the typical mountain decor, with deer heads and all). The hotel offers great amenities (heated pool, outdoor jacuzzis, great spa) and its location is second to none! You literally ski in and out, and the lifts and ski school meeting points are within 50 yards of the ski locker, which is extremely convenient when you have small children.
Each afternoon, the hotel offers free s-mores that you can make in open pit fires, and Beaver Creek gives free chocolate chip cookies at the base at 3pm. One evening per week, there's a fireworks show and you can watch it perfectly from the Hyatt's terrace.
The ski resort is excellent for families! You have terrain adequate for all ski levels: from easy bunny slopes to challenging double-blacks and off-piste skiing. The ski school is very good as well, with knowledgeable and friendly instructors.
Staying at the Park Hyatt Residences is not cheap, but I feel that it's reasonable for what you get. I definitively recommend it!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek, the cornerstone of Beaver Creek Village, the Residences at the Park Hyatt offer East West Resort’s most unique luxury vacation residences. Located just steps away from the lifts, ski school and everything the village has to offer, The Residences also include full access to the exceptional amenities of the hotel. These two- and three-bedroom residences feature custom furnishings in classic mountain fabrics and European artisan details. Custom wood and stone flooring, granite and marble slabs in the kitchen and bath, a gorgeous gas fireplace and a Kohler grand single bowl farmhouse sink in the kitchen are among the special touches that define the experience. No detail is spared. Theses homes have the added luxury of air conditioning. Enjoy the convenience of a private entry and reception area, with personalized on-site check-in. Guests of The Residences may utilize all the amenities afforded a Park Hyatt guest including ski storage and valet service, restaurants and lobby bar, room service, valet parking, 24-hour front desk, Camp Hyatt for children, business center, access to the fitness center at The Club at Allegria Spa and outdoor heated pool and hot tubs. Guests can take advantage of the full service pre-arrival concierge services provided by East West Resorts. Please note that The Residences at Park Hyatt is a shared ownership property. The dates available are released in one week intervals from Saturday to Saturday. Stays that fall within that pattern will have a greater likelihood of availability. Dates that cross over from one week to another are less likely to be available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Residences at Park Hyatt Beaver Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residences At Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Hotel Beaver Creek
- Hyatt Avon
- The Residences At Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Avon, CO