We are a local family who recently had the wonderful opportunity to enjoy a "staycation" at the Park Hyatt , Beaver Creek. We had always heard that the rooms are very nice and that the hotel is kid friendly yet our experience at the Park Hyatt exceeded our already very high expectations. From the famous, Allegria Spa Ginger Peach bath products, to the chocolate on the bedside table each night, we felt totally pampered. We loved that there were families everywhere and every time we heard the pitter patter of little feet running past our room, my husband and I couldn't help but look at each other and smile. If you asked my two boys, ages 4 and 9, the highlights of their stay, they would say the hot cocoa each morning in the lobby (talk about kid friendly, the canister is in a wooden little house that is about as cute as it gets), yummy s'mores at the fire pit, the arcade (which we didn't realize they had) and of course the pool and hot tubs. As far as my husband and myself, we loved sitting in the comfy chairs in the foyer, listening to the live music and enjoying a nice glass of wine after a day of skiing. We will never forget our stay at the Park Hyatt, Beaver Creek. We couldn't have asked for a more relaxing and luxurious "staycation". Whether you live near or far, we highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek, the cornerstone of Beaver Creek Village, the Residences at the Park Hyatt offer East West Resort’s most unique luxury vacation residences. Located just steps away from the lifts, ski school and everything the village has to offer, The Residences also include full access to the exceptional amenities of the hotel. These two- and three-bedroom residences feature custom furnishings in classic mountain fabrics and European artisan details. Custom wood and stone flooring, granite and marble slabs in the kitchen and bath, a gorgeous gas fireplace and a Kohler grand single bowl farmhouse sink in the kitchen are among the special touches that define the experience. No detail is spared. Theses homes have the added luxury of air conditioning. Enjoy the convenience of a private entry and reception area, with personalized on-site check-in. Guests of The Residences may utilize all the amenities afforded a Park Hyatt guest including ski storage and valet service, restaurants and lobby bar, room service, valet parking, 24-hour front desk, Camp Hyatt for children, business center, access to the fitness center at The Club at Allegria Spa and outdoor heated pool and hot tubs. Guests can take advantage of the full service pre-arrival concierge services provided by East West Resorts. Please note that The Residences at Park Hyatt is a shared ownership property. The dates available are released in one week intervals from Saturday to Saturday. Stays that fall within that pattern will have a greater likelihood of availability. Dates that cross over from one week to another are less likely to be available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Residences at Park Hyatt Beaver Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residences At Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Hotel Beaver Creek
- Hyatt Avon
- The Residences At Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Avon, CO