“VN FOOD” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Avon, Colorado
“VN FOOD”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Excellent quality--hours not consistent??!! Spring rolls very good!! Had trouble with the help showing up for work--once there great attitudes!!

Visited February 2014

Miamisburg, Ohio
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

The Shrimp Pho and the spring rolls are very good. I ate there 5 times in 6 weeks. It is located in Christie Lodge, so is very convenient.

Visited January 2014
Michigan, USA
“No Pho”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

We've visited twice. Both times in spite of arriving an hour or more our server informed us that they were out of their signature dish. We heard from other patrons that the food was just OK and the service was terrible. Our laminate table top was dirty from previous use. The bus boy stopped by and cleaned on obvious spot but not the whole table. There is a bar along one side but they are not licensed for alcohol service thus none is available. Since we came for Pho we just left both times without eating. I'd skip this place to avoid disappointment.

Houston, Texas
“Disappointed with service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

They start rejecting people at the door 40 mins before they close, didn't know there was a last call for serving pho. Pho & pork wontons are good though.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Leadville, Colorado
“No flavor… I threw it out.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

I ordered take out. I had a small shrimp Pho and Vietnamese spring roll. I was starving when I had this food and ate the spring roll which had zero flavor except cilantro, which I don't like. the peanut sauce was ok. The Pho…..in a one out of ten, it was minus 3. Absolutley no flavor! It came with a slight side of cilantro, barely any scallion and a hint of onion. Normally there are some sort of chili or pepper, lime and well, flavor. The shrimp were ok in size, but you had to take the tail off and didn't taste good. This was over $14 and the Pho was small. I won't be back and btw, parking is terrible.

• Visited January 2014