“great sandwhiches!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
indianapolis
“great sandwhiches!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

We have eaten here many times as it is right across from our lodge. The prices are very reasonable, especially compared to most other eating establishments in the area! Around dinner time it is always busy, and you may have to wait a bit but the drinks are good, there are lots of TV's and the people watching is worth it.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

69% Recommend
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Great pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is our 2nd trip to Beaver Creek and went to Pazzo's both times. The pizza is yummy and they have a full bar :) Both times we have been there, it's been really busy and your pizza might take a little longer but it's definitely worth the wait. It seems like the crowd is a mix of locals and visitors and the atmosphere is super casual and laid back. Great place to grab a bite and a few drinks after being out on the mountain.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Central Missouri
“EAGLE, CO location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

I can not locate the pazzos of eagle which is where we ate so I am using this location. We had a coupon for a large 3 topping pizza for $11.95 and we were really glad we stopped! Pizza was huge, 18" and we took some home with us. Sauce was on the sweet side which we don't typically like but the crust and toppings were awesome!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bluffton, South Carolina
“Food's good but be prepared to wait”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

It's supposed to be a pizzeria but Pazzo's is primarily a bar that serves food. If you're at the bar you'll be taken care of very well. If you're there for the food you'll likely wait to get in, wait for your order to be taken, wait for your order to arrive and then wait for the check after you've eaten. All that said, I've been there twice and the food was good and reasonably priced. The wait staff is very polite but there are too few of them and so they are spread very thin resulting in substandard service. I'd go back to Pazzo's (this was my second visit) but it would be during a time where I would not just be sitting at my table waiting for the better part of an hour.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
steamboat springs
“locals favorite”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

The young staff was very attentive and helpful, offering some local opinion and directions to other shopping I needed to conduct.
Pizza was adequate, salad was a bit sub-par.
I ordered the Caesar salad, which had very fresh lettuce, but a dressing that was pretty bland, some croutons and powdered parm cheese. It really needed, at least, to have grated parm cheese. My friend got the garden salad, which looked like the better choice.
But I can not complain about the prices; they were very reasonable.
We also had a large pepperoni pizza. It was a New York style, super thin crust, kinda light on the sauce but a nice cheese mix. I think they need to make the crust a bit thicker and add more red sauce... but it is, what it is...

I liked the way they had the restaurant divided. One side was a bar with the pizza cooks and ovens in view. The other side was strictly a resaurant.
Outdoor seating was available as well.
I will go back, next time I'm in that part of the State.

• Visited September 2012