As a loyal Hyatt traveller, we planned a summer family vacation around staying at this particular resort in Beaver Creek. With great summer rates, great outdoor pool area, fire pit at night, and activities for the kids, this choice was perfect! The hotel was all and more that you should expect from a Park Hyatt - cozy lobby area, very nice restaurant, great pool/hot tub area at the base of the mountain, beautiful, cozy fire pit at night, good kids' activities and convenient to all of the shops/restaurants/ice rink of Beaver Creek Village.
Our family of 4 shared 2 connecting rooms, one with 2 queen beds, and the other with a king bed. The bathrooms were a great size (loved the towel warmer), and the beds were the most comfortable we've ever slept in! The kids loved the nightly cookies and we were, overall, thrilled with this hotel choice, especially at the summer pricing. My ONLY complaint was that I did not think the breakfast buffet was deserving of the high per person price tag. Since my husband is a Hyatt diamond-club member, breakfast was comped for us, but I would have been upset if I had been paying the very high price per person. It's not that the buffet was "bad" - it's just that it was not worthy of the price tag. You'd be much better off finding another breakfast in town or just outside of town. Since our breakfasts were free, we did not explore the area for breakfast options at all.
We do love Beaver Creek - love the mountain base area with the hotel and some various restaurants, and love how accessible and walkable the village is. HOWEVER, we tend to be late dinner eaters on vacation (8:30 or so), and had difficulty finding places to eat around 9pm after ice skating in the evening. I had no idea how quiet this village is by 9pm in the summer. Vail has much more to offer in terms of restaurant options/hours, though it's much larger and loses the convenience and charm that the smaller Beaver Creek Village does offer.
Would love to return in the winter next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No matter the season, enjoy the newly renovated ski-in/ski-out Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa located in the heart of Beaver Creek village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Hotel Beaver Creek
- Hyatt Beaver Creek
- Beaver Creek Hyatt
- Hyatt Avon
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort And Spa Avon, CO