“Fantastic 4th of July!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Winter Park, Florida, United States
“Fantastic 4th of July!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

This was our second summer at this resort and we had another fabulous week! Love the buffet breakfast in the morning. It's a great way to start the day. The spa is wonderful and I loved my treatment with Yoshi. What we love most is the location and the amenities. Walk out the back to lots of activities for everyone including, pools and jacuzzi, tether ball, ping-pong, play-set for little ones, horse shoes, bean bag toss, soccer, etc. Then there are also all the Beaver Creek amenities and activities also. I was unwell upon our arrival and our bellman Mark noticed and sent a get well card, gatorade, oxygen, and fruit and crackers to help me. Very thoughtful and unexpected!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (144)
Sofia, Bulgaria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

One of the best mountainy resorts I have been to. Great service, superb location, grill your own mushrooms & cookies sandwich right outside of the patio, excellent spa - I would highly recommend to anyone.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

My husband and I spent a long weekend at the Park Hyatt in mid July. The resort is beautiful and the location can't be beat! Within walking distance of anywhere you want to go. We booked a junior suite, had a beautiful mountain view. There is a living area, including fireplace in the room. The king size bed was extra comfortable, the sheets were soft, everything was very clean. There were bathrobes for us both to lounge in. The pool area was well kept with nice landscaping, there are 5 hot tubs (one adult only). The best part of this hotel stay is by far the amazing breakfast buffet. Make sure you include this in your package! It was so much more than just a buffet! We weren't overly impressed with the restaurant 8100, but there are many fantastic places to grab a bite close by! I definitely recommend the Park Hyatt if you are visiting Beaver's Creek.

Room Tip: The junior suite with the king bed was fabulous! We had mountain view, it was great, but I can't...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Little Rock
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

My family joined my brother and his wife for a few days in CO. We selected this property and quickly realized there is more to do than we could possible have time to enjoy. The activities on property are many including table tennis, bean bag toss, soccer, volleyball- all free near the pool for family fun time. A fire pit at night with s’mores kits added to the evenings late night fun. There are shops all around, hiking, biking, the list is long. Kendra arranged fly-fishing, ATV rides and White Water Rafting for us and she picked the best companies the area offers, we think!! We had free fly-fishing lessons on property, too. The restaurant, 8100 was wonderful and the café was a great place for breakfast. The hotel was super clean, has a fantastic staff, everyone was warm and always friendly! We would definitely return.

Room Tip: Hotel does allow pets and there were several dogs. Did hear them barking some. Each family had a thi...
Green Features: Nice feature in our rooms was a decorative box labeled- "Paper trash" on one side and "plastic, tin and glass" on the other. We used this to discard bottles from the free water that was provided each day and other items.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Ventura, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I've been fortunate enough to stay at Park Hyatts around the globe. This hotel shouldn't be in that elite club. It should be a Hyatt Regency... maybe a Grand Hyatt. But not a Park Hyatt. The walls are thin, as are the floors. I could hear our upstairs neighbor all night, and I awoke to the sound of our next-door neighbor using the bathroom. Not exactly a Park Hyatt experience. Also in 2014 a Park Hyatt should have HDTV, like your average Sheraton does. It's the little things... the chrome fixtures in the bathroom are the same cheap ones from Lowe's that I put in my rental houses.

All that said, it is a nice hotel in a superb location. The staff is fantastic. But it's not a Park Hyatt.

Room Tip: I would ask for the top floor so you don't hear people walking above you all night.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

My family came to the Park Hyatt after a last minute change to our kids summer camp schedule. Love that the property has a "yard" where the kids can play tether ball, "bags", soccer-just to get outside and have fun. The property is wonderful, rooms are super clean, well decorated and comfortable.The beds are so comfy you don't want to get out of it. Robin at the front desk and Marc in hotel management made sure my family was spoiled rotten this week. Thanks so much!!

Room Tip: The mountain views are lovely but no bad view.
Green Features: Lots of recycle opportunities. They encourage smart use of bedding and towels.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Clinton, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

I have stayed at almost every Hyatt Resort and Spa and this was my favourite. I just loved how casual it was yet so refined. The shoppes and restaurants were such high quality. The staff was extremely professional and courteous. I took a short walk to church on Sunday at their chapel which serves all denominations at different hours. On the day it rained we hung out in the lobby all day keeping the fire going with the logs provided. Free Smores kits for the fire pit outside which is always fun. You can bike and hike right from the hotel in summer. They also had such interesting artwork within this hotel. Be sure to take your time and admire the details of this hotel. Thanks Hyatt it was awesome!

Room Tip: Face the mountain.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa? Share your experiences!