We did not come for the skiing. We took advantage of a discounted stay and simply enjoyed the area. You can still do horseback riding, take a chair lift ride, hike, bike or simply walk around. This is a resort community and a destination location.
The hotel is undergoing a renovation now so by the end of November, the results should be in.
We found the rooms to be spacious but a bit dark. It's fine when it's daytime but there is only task lighting in the evening.
The hotel offers s'mores in the evening as part of the resort fee.
There is no way to avoid the resort fee and the parking is valet and extra.
So, plan for some extra charges on top of your room rate.
You can walk to very nice restaurants and there is a free shuttle service that takes you most anywhere you'd like to go.
The views from the hotel are spectacular and it's not very far from Denver.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No matter the season, enjoy the newly renovated ski-in/ski-out Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa located in the heart of Beaver Creek village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Hotel Beaver Creek
- Hyatt Beaver Creek
- Beaver Creek Hyatt
- Hyatt Avon
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort And Spa Avon, CO