In the middle of our week's vacation at this gorgeous property, a large group of people checked in, many of whom smoked. What had been enjoyable times around the fire pit, poolside, or relaxing in one of the many lounge chairs facing the slopes, became frustrating attempts to avoid smelling cigarette smoke. Hoping we could enjoy the fresh mountain air. Management was sympathetic, but said there was nothing they could do, other than making sure smokers did not smoke within 50 feet of the outside restaurant. That left the remainder of the property where people could smoke. The grounds were sadly soiled by those who threw their cigarettes butts on the ground.
We have never stayed at a Park Hyatt, particularly in Colorado, where there was so little regard for the health and well-being of non-smoking guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No matter the season, enjoy the newly renovated ski-in/ski-out Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa located in the heart of Beaver Creek village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Hotel Beaver Creek
- Hyatt Beaver Creek
- Beaver Creek Hyatt
- Hyatt Avon
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort And Spa Avon, CO