The Park Hyatt is super clean, and the staff is over the top friendly. I really mean friendly staff!
I had a few issues arise during my stay that really made me question why I was spending $200 a night on a slow Sunday night.
First - Why no HDTV? Come on! You would have had me hooked with at least 2 movies had your service actually be HD. The picture is terrible and should he High def in 2013.
Second - Send maintenance to 4080. The shower head sprays water all over the bathroom! One strip of plumbers tape would stop this issue. Nothing like turning on the shower and getting sprayed in the face with cold water. No need for coffee, that woke me right up.
Third - I know your not a business hotel but why did I have to move furniture to find a plug to charge my phone? There was no plug on the desk or either nightstand to make things easier for me. Instead I had to move a chair and a lamp to get to the only plug I could find.
It really is a nice stay, a beautiful hotel and amazing service. The little things just bug the heck out of me which a high quality level hotel like this can fix.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No matter the season, enjoy the newly renovated ski-in/ski-out Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa located in the heart of Beaver Creek village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Hotel Beaver Creek
- Hyatt Beaver Creek
- Beaver Creek Hyatt
- Hyatt Avon
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort And Spa Avon, CO