We recently stayed at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek, and it was a great experience! My husband and I stayed for five nights in July-Aug 2013. We had a King room and were upgraded to a slope view, which was beautiful. The rooms were pleasant and spacious. From what we were told, the entire resort is going through a major reno in September of 2013.
There was plenty to do during the day from hiking the mountains multiple paths, to jeep tours atop the mountain, to shopping in the BC village.
We ate at the 1800 restaurant several times - twice for dinner, once for a late night snack (we ate dinner in Edwards at Vino, which was awful), and several times for breakfast. Dinner was fantastic. Easy menu, nothing crazy - but very well executed. We had fish and the mushroom pasta each time. Chris was our server, he was friendly, outgoing (as all the servers were), and great at the details (remembering what we liked and didn't). We were also impressed that the Executive Chef, Christian Apetz not only was out on the patio chatting with guests, but took the time to meet everyone. We sat with him chatting for what was around 20 minutes or so. He is so friendly and has great stories, and has been with Hyatt forever!
Don't miss out on the smores each night. A sweet touch to end your day.
We also spent time at the pool during the sunny afternoons, but was surprised to find the pool not heated... either way, it was nice and not too crowded.
We will definitely be back.
Ask for slope view rooms, away from the elevators.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No matter the season, enjoy the newly renovated ski-in/ski-out Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa located in the heart of Beaver Creek village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Hotel Beaver Creek
- Hyatt Beaver Creek
- Beaver Creek Hyatt
- Hyatt Avon
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort And Spa Avon, CO