In January, a friend and I arrived at the Park Hyatt Hotel in Beaver Creek. We stayed for a few days and enjoyed the visit.
The hotel is located in the heart of Beaver Creek Village - literally. When you look outside your room, you will have a view of the village or the mountain side. Both offer alot. Our room overlooked the skating rink.
Once you arrive at the hotel, there is little need to leave. While things are pricey in the area, everything is within walking distance.
The hotel is located at the base of the Centennial Lift. There are plenty of activities in the area and some good restaurants to choose from. The hotel offers a Ski Check when you arrive. Once checked, you simply walk out the back door and retrieve your items.
The rooms are your typical hotel rooms. They have the feeling of a lodge.
Parking is valet. It is pricey; however, you have in an out privileges. At $40 per day, the cost ads up really quick. Unfortunately, there are no other options in the area for parking. I would say it is a mini-monolopy.
If you choose to come to this area to Ski, I would recommend that you rent your skis before you arrive. We rented in Idaho Springs, CO, and paid $15 total. Beaver Creek offers rentals starting at $85 per day. It saves to do some research and know what you are getting into. There are no discounts available on lift tickets.
If you do not ski, I recommend that you pay the "walking lift" pass. This pass will allow you to travel to the top of the Centennial Lift. It is a great view and you can sit in the lodge up at the top. When you are ready to head down, you can be one of the few people on the downhill side of the lift (like I was). =).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No matter the season, enjoy the newly renovated ski-in/ski-out Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa located in the heart of Beaver Creek village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Hotel Beaver Creek
- Hyatt Beaver Creek
- Beaver Creek Hyatt
- Hyatt Avon
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort And Spa Avon, CO