We loved the ski in/ski out at this hotel. Being able to walk right into the Beaver Creek Ski village was great. The weekend we stayed was right before Christmas, so the hotel had a live guitarist singing Christmas carols in the evening, which was a nice touch.
The only mild complaint I've got with the hotel is the high valet charges. $40 a night for valet adds up pretty quickly over several nights. Other than that, it was a great stay, and I'd highly recommend the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No matter the season, enjoy the newly renovated ski-in/ski-out Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa located in the heart of Beaver Creek village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Hotel Beaver Creek
- Hyatt Beaver Creek
- Beaver Creek Hyatt
- Hyatt Avon
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort And Spa Avon, CO