We went to Beaver Creek to celebrate our 5 year wedding aniversary. We've wanted to go for a long time because we heard it was a wonderful place. To start, they were kind enough to upgrade for free to a slope side view. Our first evening, we came into a strawberry and champagne surprise that we thought was a very thoughtful touch.
The lobby / bartender (Shanna) was more than helpful and went above and beyond answering our questions about the area and hotel. The gym was amazing and the view was spectacular. Plenty of equipment.
The breakfast menu in the hotel restaurant was great. The buffet looked great but way more food that we could eat for the price. Plan on paying an additional $45 for hotel fees and parking. All in all a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No matter the season, enjoy the newly renovated ski-in/ski-out Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa located in the heart of Beaver Creek village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Hotel Beaver Creek
- Hyatt Beaver Creek
- Beaver Creek Hyatt
- Hyatt Avon
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort And Spa Avon, CO