“Good mexican” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
New York, NY
“Good mexican”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Traditional California-style Mexican restaurant. Well-executed menu with very attentive service. Interesting Margarita specials. Compact space, we saw a stage for live music but none was playing while we dined there. Good for kids.

Visited December 2012

67% Recommend
Newton, Massachusetts
“a refined dining experience with a Colorado mountain flair!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

The food was absolutely divine, I highly suggest anything with the peal onions in it (they were cooked and seasoned to perfection, my mouth is watering just thinking about their juice tender flesh!) The decor in the place was snazzy!! We sat in a circular booth that looked out on the mountains, and the lighting was dim, so the full moon that night could shine through the window and serve as a spotlight for our meal that night. our waiter was great too, very attentive and very quick to take orders and serve meals!

Visited August 2012
Beaver Creek, Colorado
“I'm in Heaven!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

OMG the Beftek Dinner Entray was to die for. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Of course the margarita and fresh made torillas and salsa didn't hurt! Cozy atmospher and friendly local Staff. Then came the dessert... I'm in heaven...

Avon, CO
“Agave is back.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

Fresh, crispy tacos and all around balanced and lively food for a casual joint. Clean and bright presentations, tasty cocktails--my first time back in 2 years and I wasn't let down.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“A great, reasonably priced gourmet Mexican restaurant.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

The food here is great. While trying to make our decision, our friendly, attentive waitress let us taste the "creamy gratin made from cheese and avocado" sauce that come on the "Pescado de Chile con Crema Poblano. It was delicious. The relleno my date had was delicious, and refreshingly different. I had the pork carnitas with soft corn tortilla, and it was equally delicious. The food was so reasonably priced. The atmosphere is very pleasing and warm. Even the salsa was different yet delicious. I enjoyed it so much, I would almost drive up from Denver just to eat there. Yum.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere