There is no doubt about it...when its over 100 degrees in the shade here in Texas, the cool mountains of Colorado is the place to be. And if your headed to the Vail, CO area, why not get more for your money by staying at the Westin property in Avon, just seven miles away. The property is very nice and is divided by a common first floor shopping and restaurant area. On one side is the Westin hotel, the other side are the Westin Villas. Really, since it is all so closely situated, it looks like the same property. We stayed in a one bedroom suite. Quite nice! A large gondola is situated within steps from the common area that takes you up to the Beaver Creek ski park. Although the ride was closed for the summer season, its a sure thing we'll be back to see the snow. When you go, be sure to take your bikes, hiking shoes and a camera. The sites are wonderful and the views are second to none if you take a ride through one of the passes. The Westin has done a great job putting together a great pool area, spa, and fitness center. All are second to none.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Beaver Creek Hotel and Resort is located near in Avon offering convenient access to Beaver Creek Mountain Ski Resort and the Vail Valley. We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Tingo, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Westin Riverfront Mountain Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Riverfront Mountain Villas Hotel Avon
- The Westin Riverfront Mountain Villas Avon, CO - Beaver Creek