We went here in February over the President's day weekend.
It it right nest to the Westin hotel, and you can use all of their amenities. We decided to walk underground through the garage to get there, especially when we went to use the hot tub.
The gondola in the back that takes you to Bachelor Gulch is really nice and convenient.
There are bus stops right outside to Beaver Creek village and Vail.
We had a small lock off room which was perfect for the 3 of us. We got a cot to add the 3rd bed.
There is a full kitchen which is great for making breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Beaver Creek Hotel and Resort is located near in Avon offering convenient access to Beaver Creek Mountain Ski Resort and the Vail Valley. We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Starwood, Despegar.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Riverfront Mountain Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Riverfront Mountain Villas Hotel Avon
- The Westin Riverfront Mountain Villas Avon, CO - Beaver Creek