We stayed here for the second time during our January ski trip. We enjoyed both the champagne powder and the lovely accomodations. The hot tubs and in-room fireplace were primed for helping us relax, and the circular fire table in the hotel bar for making new friends. The in-room washer/dryer were wonderful additions for cleaning and drying our ski clothes each night, and we enjoyed our view of the mountains from our bedroom. The ski valet staff were extremely helpful as always, and I look forward to trying out the spa on our next visit. We did have a bit of a delay while our room was prepared, and it took a while for valet to fetch our car, but these were minor inconveniences.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Starwood, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek