My husband and I stayed here at the end of a very active two week road trip that was filled with hiking, biking, canoeing, and rafting. While we stayed at nice places along the way, the Westin topped all of them. What a treat! First of all, our room was great. While it was near the elevator, which initially concerned us, we did not hear a thing except for one exceptionally noisy family and their barking dog. Not the fault of the elevator. The room was a King Studio, which was extremely comfortable. The kitchenette area had two flat burners, a microwave, sink, coffee maker, lots of plates, glasses, pans and tea kettle. The bathroom was huge and had a separate shower and bath. The bath products were really nice. I don't usually like hotel products, but these were wonderful. Of course, the bed was dreamy.
We ate dinner at Restaurant Avondale, which is in the hotel. Loved dinner and will write a separate review. We also had lunch at the Market deli. The food was very good (casual). The Market deli also sells some basic cooking supplies for the room.
The spa was very nice. A special was running, so I got my massage for $90 instead of $140. The exercise room was the biggest and nicest I've ever seen in a hotel. The pool was great too. I did not notice it being to pediatric, as was stated in a previous post.
My husband went mountain bike riding nearby. He said that it was great.
All in all the trip was great. We can't wait to revisit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Starwood, Travelocity, Tingo, Amex, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek