This is a beautiful hotel with great service. Rooms are modern and nearly flawless. Master bath all marble with double-headed shower and seperate large tub. Full kitchen with everything you would need. Very clean. Great gym.
Our three night stay was great, but not perfect and there are some things you should know about the property that are flaws:
1. Dogs everywhere. I love my dogs, but I don't vacation with them. The lobby is often filled with other peoples poorly behaved dogs. At check-in the lady next to me had two dogs that smelled badly of feces. I regularly heard dogs barking or howling. A small problem, but odd for an otherwise luxury property.
2. You will valet park. The price is fair- $20 per day- which I understand is less than if you self-park, but I like to come and go often and don't want to valet and constantly wait for my car. Staff STRONGLY encouraged valet, I should have resisted.
3. Pool is "salt water". Part of their "green" program, but the kids hated it.
4. Really bad advice from the Concierge. Nice guy, spent 30 mins with us when we arrived to give us the skinny on food and activities around Beaver Creek. The only problem, his suggested restaurants were terrible. Particularly horrid was Vin 48, which I wouldn't feed to the excrement covered dogs at the hotel.
In all a very good place- they just need a little work.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Hotel
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Hotels.com, Amex, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.