My husband and I drove up to the Westin from Denver for a few days of R&R. Typically we only visit the area in the winter with our skis, but our summer visit exceeded our expectations. The hotel was fabulous with a gorgeous, welcoming lobby, and exceedingly helpful staff. Everything was new and perfectly decorated for a mountain retreat. Our room had all the extra touches-- a nice, large bathroom with double sinks and 2 shower heads, an ipod dock on the clock radio, flat screen TV on a wall-mounted swivel to watch from anywhere in the room, and a cozy gas fireplace. It also had a small kitchenette area and a huge patio with great views, so we bought groceries and ate breakfast and lunch on the patio. The knowledgeable concierge directed us to fabulous area restaurants for dinner. The hotel sits right next to the river with easy access to a paved walking/bike path running along the river. The fitness area is the best hotel fitness facility I've seen, with top of the line equipment and even offering aerobics and spin classes. There is a huge outdoor pool and 3 hot tubs. In the winter you can take the gondola up to Beaver Creek directly from the hotel! My favorite part of all was probably the spa. The facility was gorgeous and the service was very relaxing. Spa services are 30% off of regular prices for hotel guests. I feel like the guys on Spinal Tap whose amp goes up to 11 rather than 10. If I could award this place more than 5 stars, I would.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Starwood, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek