We stayed 6 days using points. I thought we might be treated as second class citizens, but I was wrong. Everyone gave us the finest of service. Best features: very well appointed room with kitchen that included microwave and fridge; attentive valets; responsive room attendants. For a fly fisherman, this was great being right on a nice streach of the Eagle River. Caught a nice trout within 30 minutes! Pool area is great for reading a people watching. Walking distance to great restaurants (Mirabelle, Vin48). Con: room wasn't ready until 3:30 when we arrived at 2;30. Oh, well, life's not perfect .... We loved this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Starwood, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek