We were impressed with how friendly everyone at this hotel was and we enjoyed our stay very much. The rooms are nice and ours had a lovely view (it looks like most do). There are a number of restaurants and shops that are a short walk from the hotel including a few that offer some great rental packages that can be delivered to the mountain for you. Please note that if you plan to send your children to ski school, this will require a shuttle ride. While the shuttles ran at times that worked out well for us and were comfortable and convenient, it is a little different than simply hopping on a gondola (which you can easily do from this resort if your destination is something other than ski school).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek