Stayed here for three nights. King suite. Amenities are nice, fun parlor scene for après sk, live music, etc. The location is not in Beaver Creek village, so there are few choices for food unless you venture out. There is a shuttle to beaver creek village that runs on the hour. The gondola will take you to a chairlift the services the ski area. You can also walk on the gondola which will take you to another shuttle stop for the village and parking areas. So it's pretty easy to get around without a car. Hotel also has a shuttle to Vail. Nice hotel. Would stay again for sure now that I have figured out the shuttle service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek