I have stayed here twice, once in summer and once, in winter. The hotel never feels busy, even though it was sold out. Avon is a smaller area so it is calmer than Vail. Very easy access to ski and restaurants within walking distance. The rooms were clean and comfy, as usual. I enjoyed everything about the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek