This is an excellent property with a few missing pieces. The hotel is well done and the rooms are very nice. Clean except for when we arrived the bathroom required cleaning. 2 calls to housekeeping didn't get it done and we cleaned it ourselves.
The service was generally good. The main complaint is that since the hotel is not in Beaver Creek Village you have to take buses to get to the village and restaurants. And the Westin does not have the village dial-ride shuttle. So getting to exactly where you want to go when you want is complicated. I would strongly recommend to the hotel to have their own shuttle. Also the Lift restaurant is a little weak in its breakfast selections. Good side was that it's pretty quick. Positive also is the hot chocolate and cookies at 4 pm in the lobby. Helpful concierge services.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Starwood, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek