This was our 3rd stay at the Westin Riverfront. We love the experience each time. However, this time we rented from an owner (who was super helpful), but the staff is not as nice to owner's guests. You get a lovely letter upon arrival explaining what you can't do or have...there's got to be a more positive way to spin that in the beginning. Come on SPG marketing people. Just not pleasant as you walk in the door at 4 am after driving in the end of a snow storm.
One of the Concierge's Matt Keyser was SUPER PHENOMENAL. Tried so hard and succeeded at getting us to proper locations with our teenagers for New Year's eve. Had the best recommendations for dinner and activities other than skiing. He made our stay great. Make sure you speak with him. He knows his stuff.
Spa is remarkable improved. A little expensive but improved. Don't leave anything in your locker though -- it tends to get emptied out if you leave after your appointment and then come back later to enjoy steam room/sauna, etc.
Hot tubs are great treat after a day on the slopes. Kids love the pool too. Great health club/workout room. Wish they had more beginner yoga classes.
The rooms are incredibly expensive but so is the whole area.
Happy Hour drinks and wings are great! And the tacos in the bar area are better than the ones in hotel restaurant Maya.
Maya was good. Kids liked it. A variety of price points and plate sizes. Mole was great. Sangria yummy.
The Market in the morning has reasonably priced breakfast and ready to go.
We will be back -- but I am only dealing with Matt Keyser next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Starwood, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek