We arrived at the Westin this past weekend and was greeted by beautiful fall colors and snow in the mountains on the drive over. We arrived at the beautiful Westin and was greeted warmly. We booked through American Express Fine Hotels and Resort and received a room upgrade from a standard room, to a 1-bedroom suite, which is double the size! We were also treated to a $100 credit in the spa and free breakfast for two each morning. The rooms are beautiful, bed was comfortable and the service was excellent. The concierge was very helpful in suggesting a great hike close by that allowed us to fully experience the fall colors capped off by a great recommendation to a local Italian restaurant, Ticino.
For people driving in, beware that there is a mandatory $25 valet fee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Starwood, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek