This was our first time staying at this property. We were amazed by the location and views. The property is very well maintained, and the staff is excellent. They catered to our every request. We brought our dog along with us, and he felt right at home! They supplied us with a Westin Heavenly Dog Bed and food/water bowls. Not every property that says they are pet-friendly really is, but they went above and beyond to make our dog feel welcome. We had a couples massage at the Spa, which was truly luxurious. The staff was professional and it was a great addition to our weekend trip. We would highly recommend this property to anyone at any time of year. You won't be disappointed by your stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek