My wife and I enjoyed our stay at the Westin Beaver Creek a few weeks ago. It was only a weekend, but we were impressed and hope to return sometime soon. I am a traveler that loves to stay where the staff is friendly, well prepared, well trained and loves their property and we were not disappointed. Most Westin properties have solid staff, but I was really pleased with how well the staff was prepared for the golf function we were attending. At so many hotels, the sales staff fails to brief the front line staff on who and what is happening at the hotel that week. That was not the case for this event; from Parking, bell stand to front desk, the staff all knew who we were, greeted us cheerfully and ask what more they could do to make us comfortable. All signs of a good management team.
The room was a studio and very well decorated. I wish we had the creek side view, but we had not asked for one but the valley view was fine and we loved the small balcony. Westin prides themselves on their beds and bedding and we were very pleased how comfortable it was. The bathroom was spotless, nicely decorated and had a great shower with multiple heads. It's nice to have a hot shower after golf or a long hike. They also had a separate soaking tub if you like.
My only negative is being forced to valet park. I know its becoming the trend in upscale hotels, but that doesn't mean I have to like it. I must say the valets were great, professional and quick which helps sooth the irritation. On site food service is very good but a tad pricey(it is a resort after all) We did like the complementary water and coffee bar in the room. A nice touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek