Our romantic weekend away could not have been more perfect. This Westin is ideally located at the edge of Vail at the base of Beaver Creek Mountain. Ready access to the riverfront trail afforded easy brisk exercise for us and our basset hound. The facility design is beautiful - sleek yet luxurious - without the mountain kitsch so commonly found in the area. Our one bedroom suite had a fully equipped kitchen with every detail anticipated. Everything was impeccably maintained. Without exception, every staff member was professional, attentive and practiced genuine hospitality - even to our dog. Some facilities purporting to welcome pets only tolerate them. This Westin makes the pets and their owners feel truly valued and welcome, not just with a provided pet bed and bowls, but with staff team members who seem to genuinely like both animals and their people! The late checkout policy for Sundays is absolutely unique. It is so civilized to have a staff person actually offer a later checkout - not begrudgingly but as if they understand and care that you don't want your weekend to end too soon! Unlike many hotels where there is a sense of the guest being a tolerated nuisance, The Westin Riverfront Resort makes the guest feel that they are their reason for existence - how refreshing. We worked many years in the hospitality industry, and many more years travelling heavily - this was a truly exceptional travel experience for two travelers who expect much but are often disappointed. Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek