We stayed at the Westin Riverfront for 3 nights. We opted for a 1 bedroom residential suite for our family of 4. Very spacious and elegantly appointed. Washer/ Dryer came in very handy! Staff was super friendly from the front desk to the concierge! Great location too! My only issue with the Westin is the fact that they make you valet park your car at $25 per night. This is to avoid day users (which there are many in the winter for skiing) The response from the front desk upon check out was "well, you could do it yourself for twice that" which was the wrong way to respond. And the nightly fee does not include the many tips we gave the valet staff each time the retrieved our car. I understand the resort fee of $20 per night - but they should either charge a little more resort fee for hotel guests to cover the valet parking or give you the option up front. Also- the bars close way too early! The lobby bar closed around 9:30 pm and the bar at the Maya restaurant closed around 10:00pm. We did not dine in the restaurants on property, but we did pick up breakfast options at the store for our kids, and one night got the kids room service and we went to dinner off site. Also - the best deal was the S'more kit for $15.00 which was more than enough for nightly dessert out on the deck around the fire pit! My husband and I also opted for the tour and sales pitch for the vacation villas as we are Starwood Preferred Guests . Not a hard sell - and it was quite tempting but we ulitmately decided not to go for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek