The fitness center is the high point of this hotel. It takes up an entire floor and includes an outdoor lap pool, a very large cardio room, weights, a pilates room, and more. The staff is excellent and attentive. Everything was taken care of for us including luggage delivery and valet parking. There are some nontrivial charges. For example there is no way to self park, instead one must use the valet at a somewhat expensive price. We booked a room with two double beds and it was not terribly large - a pretty standard hotel room. But the finishings were very nice. The central AC in the room worked very well. The gym was a bit hot but there was a large oscillating fan that could be used in the cardio room. We did not eat at the hotel as there are many nice restaurants in the area. The location is great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek