I simply cannot say enough positive things about the Westin Riverfront. I stayed at this property for several weeks while recovering from surgery at the nearby Steadman Clinic. The property is great, but the staff is what sets it apart.
I cannot begin to express how amazing the staff is here. Not only were they exceptionally friendly, but they were genuine and sincere in a way that I have seldom experienced elsewhere. They genuinely care for their guests here. I felt like they really looked out for me during my stay with them. They consistently went out of their way to make sure that I was OK and had everything that I needed. I hesitate to name particular individuals because I know that I am probably leaving someone out, but Randi, Brenda, Kimberly, and Carl at the front desk were especially great. The entire valet service deserves recognition. Being on crutches, I appreciated their kindness in helping me with the doors and helping me take things up to my room. They were also helpful with directions and giving advice on things in the area to check out. The staff alone makes this a great place to stay.
I stayed in a one bedroom suite for 6 weeks. It had everything that you could want, including a nicer kitchen than I have in my house. Housekeeping refilled the Starbucks coffee, tea, and cups every morning. That was a nice touch, as was having a washer and dryer in the room. The bedroom and bathroom are very nice and spacious. It was like having a small condo with the conveniences of staying in a hotel. In my opinion, upgrading to a mountain view was worth it. The views were amazing. There are plenty of nice common spaces with comfortable chairs and a fireplace off of the lobby to sit and read or people watch. There are plenty of free newspapers and books to read too. The fitness facility is the nicest one in a hotel that I have ever seen. A paved bike path also runs directly in front of the hotel. It is within walking distance of a grocery tore, Starbucks, and several restaurants. I was worried about staying in Avon and having to drive to Vail everyday, but it was not a big deal at all.
Between the gracious staff and beautiful property, the Westin Riverfront definitely felt like a home away from home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Starwood, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek