I like to work out when traveling and the fitness center in this property is amazing. A full schedule of daily yoga, pilates reformer, TRX and more. The yoga room is one of the nicest I have ever been in. The Maya restaurant has great food and friendly staff. On the downside, the pool service was terrible and the front desk staff somewhat uninformed. It is a big property overrun with families with small children so if that is not your thing I would avoid. The rooms on the back side of the hotel have I-70 noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek