My family stayed here for 4 nights and we loved every single minute of it! Our room was stunning and spotless. Full kitchen, dining table, living room, bedroom, huge bathroom . . . and a gorgeous mountain view. Each and every staff member was courteous, and after meeting me once, they knew my name. The kids' club was terrific--my kids begged to go more than once! They loved it! The spa was fantastic--relaxing, soothing, everything you would want a spa to be. The walking path by the river was great for family walks after dinner each night. The restaurants were delicious, and we thoroughly enjoyed our meals. Love, love, love this resort!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek