We have stayed at different spots within the Vail Valley include Vail Village, Edwards, and now Avon/Beaver Creek. This location is central and convenient to all the amenities in the Valley.
The hotel itself is well kept with modern mountain architecture. We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite. Upon check in, the original allocated suite was not as we expected as it was on a low floor right above the gondola/lift. We approached the front desk and this was remedied with an excellent suite overlooking the mountains and river. I suppose it helped that we were Starwood Preferred guests. Nevertheless, management was very accommodating for which we were grateful and impressed. Breakfast at the Lift was good as well as dining at Maya for dinner which was excellent. Our other meals were off the resort. Pool and fitness center were very good. The Infiniti edge hot tub overlooking the Eagle river was a nice touch. We did not use the spa. Valet and room service were prompt and courteous as well as the doormen. The only minor drawback was the standard valet which was essentially mandatory and made for multiple in and out trips a bit cumbersome. Overall, I would say we were very satisfied with our stay and would highly recommend this hotel as it is centrally located with very good on-site amenities, restaurant, and is kid and pet friendly. It is listed as a SPG category 5 which I believe is spot on with regard to category.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Starwood, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek