Our three night stay was perfect at the WRR&S! The staff couldn't have been more friendly and helpful, especially Heidi, a concierge. We were upgraded to a room overlooking the pool area which was equipped with a kitchenette. The room wasn't terribly spacious, but was adequate for our short stay. The pool area and the view of the mountain was superb. Great pool side furniture but they could use a few more umbrellas.
Two surprises were the valet parking only for $25, and the pet friendly status of the hotel.
Another surprise was that it apparently won an award for best winter ski resort in North America (so we were told).
We enjoyed the location as it was within easy walking distance from several restaurants.
Would I stay there again? In a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Starwood, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek