This was our first time to this property (2 adults and 2 kids). We usually stay at the Ritz-Bachelor Gulch. This hotel was equally as nice for half the price. We had a suite, very upscale, modern and classy which included a full kitchen as well as a washer/dryer (came in handy with the kids). Location was great near I-70 (Vail and Edwards less than 10 min away) and Beaver Creek a short 5 min drive up the mountain. The river was gorgeous and relaxing. Pool was a good size and not overcrowded when we were there. The spa and gym were excellent. Valet was prompt. Free water bottles daily. The service throughout the hotel was excellent and more prompt than any Four Seasons or Ritz. iFinally, the manager Jon Adgate was fantastic and very responsive to some minor issues I brought up to him. Overall 5 star experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek