We were a group of 3- 1 mom and 2 teenagers for a girls getaway trip to Colorado. This property is well situated by the beautiful flowing river with nice sized modern rooms and an overall spacious feeling. The spa and workout facility was lovely- I had a nice massage treatment- and the pool and hot tubs were huge and full of lots of guests during our stay. The only downfall was The Lift Café. They were overwhelmed by the number of guests and were rather slow with the service. Other than that, we were pleased overall with this Westin and it's amenities. The valet parking was convenient and they were kind enough to take off a day's parking when they had a mix-up with the cars and we had to wait too long.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Amex, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek