Amazing! Each room has a small gas fireplace with a kitchenette, including a refrigerator and microwave. The views are wonderful of snow covered peaks. The beds are the state of the art Heavenly Beds (which you can buy online). I was there for a convention, and the meeting facilities and snacks are first class. The spa is absolutely heavenly, and they will have room service deliver food down to you in the spa!
The only drawback was an incompletely trained front desk staffer. I asked for my personal charges to be billed to a separate credit card from the room charges. After 3 tries, she still put the personal charges on the other card. Frustrating, but not enough to take away from the overall experience
I will return to this resort frequently as a Colorado resident :).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek