We stayed at the Westin in Beaver Creek for the first time at the end of March and have to say this hotel got everything right. The rooms are beautiful, the front desk is very helpful, the valet's are so wonderful! We decided to ski in Vail one day and upon getting into our car the valet had stocked it with bottled water for us.. The little things like that make this hotel upstanding.. It is beautiful, clean and warm and welcoming. The lobby smells wonderful and fireplace is warm and cozy and they hand out fresh baked chocolate chip cookies in the lobby at 4pm.. Like I said the little things and the big things make this hotel special. We plan to come back year after year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek