We have stayed in Vail and in Beaver Creek and were not sure how we would like staying in Avon. We loved it and will go back next year. Easy drive to Vail to ski, shop, & dine; or you can take the gondola right from the hotel to ski Beaver Creek. Walk to wonderful restaurants in Avon, or for groceries. Five minute drive to Beaver Creek. Beautiful views, plus fabulous Westin service and amenities. Their spa, health club and yoga/Pilates facilities are excellent. Great year-round pool and hot tubs. Happy hour begins at 2:00 where you can sit in front of the fire, gaze at the mountains and listen to local musicians until 9:00. The rooms/suites, are just heavenly, of course!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Starwood, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek